2008-12-06

Alaskan Cruise

Diary entries of a young lady:

Day 1: I am done with my suitcases and am ready to board the cruise ship. I've packed all my shoes and pretty dresses. I'm really excited to go to Alaska.
Day 2: The ship spent the whole day today at sea. It was interesting and we saw some big blue whales. What a wonderful journey this has started to be. I had a chance to chat with the Captain today and he seems like a very good man.
Day 3: Today I saw some Alaskan glaciers. They are so big! I also spent some time in the pool today. After that the Captain asked me to join him at his table and enjoy the dinner together. I felt honored and we had a great time. He is a very handsome and interesting gentleman.
Day 4: Went to the casino on ship's 4-th floor ... did fine ... won about $40. The Captain asked me to join him for a dinner in his state room. We had an excellent meal complete with expensive Italian wine and exotic fruits. He asked me to stay for the night but I refused.
Day 5: Today I went back to the pool after which I went to the piano bar. The Captain was also there. He saw me and and bought a nice expensive drink for me. He really is a generous man. He again asked me to go to his state room to spend the night and again I declined him. He told me that if I wouldn't let him have his way with me he would sink the ship. I was appalled.
Day 6: I saved 2200 people today .... twice!!!!

No comments: